Mr. Navinender Gupta, MECON
The nature of programme involving all participants makes the purpose of programme really meaningful.
Mr. Rahul Sethi, SRMPL
The Program was really good and satisfy the human wants and show the Way To Win.
Mr. Harish Lochave, CSG
Its an innovative programme with gives some add ons.
Ms. Neelam Singh, Valeda
Wonderful effort, am charged towards my roles and responsibilities.
Mr. Rajesh Kumar Singh, CSG
Energy / Proficiency booster.
Mr. Mohit Makkar, ICONS
It was a good session and we got to learn a lot.
Ms Needhi, Microgen
It was an effective workshop on way to win.
Mr. Mahesh Kumar, Microgen
The skill upgradation workshop on W2W was excellent.
Mr. Siddharth Sharma, Valeda
Workshop was exciting and mind-blowing.
Mr. Y.K. Tyagi, Valeda
The presentation was very rich in substance and content.
Ms. Payal Mondal, CSG
The corporate games played during the session were full of delight and had relevant deliverables.
Mr. Alok Mishra, CSG
Its such an innovative and knowledge full program that it accelerated my potential and thought process.
Mr. Ashok Kumar, SAIL
I am very enlighten by the workshop.
Ms. Tanya Jamwal, Resultant Services
It was a knowledgeable program.
Mr. Khalil Abbasi, Resultant Services
A program with good communication and knowledge.
Mr. M.D. Monis, Resultant Services
It was an outstanding program. Keep it up.
Mr. Mahmood Bari, ICONS
The W2W program enthused me. I am satisfied by the program.
Mr. Akhil Raj, ICONS
W2W was a great session and I am very impressed by the program.
Mr. Tarun Sharma, ICONS
The lessons learnt during the W2W workshop will increase my performance.
Dr. Ajay Kumar, Valeda
About the workshop I have to say Ready-to-Use Energy Booster.
1. Compete with ownself.
2. Be truthful to your work.
3. Learnt to do things on time.
4. Have a vision in life.
5. To work with a team spirit and generate new ideas.
1. Lack of patience
2. Short Temper
5. Fear, Ego
6. Non Commitment
7. Negativeness, Mind Blocks
8. Lack Of Confidence, Hesistation
Ms. Barkha Sharma , Sulabh International
Interactive session, enjoying, rediscovering self confidence, meeting people from different places. The drill improved mental faculties.
Ms. Payal Sachdeva , Embassy Of Qatar
It was excellent, and never a strain to learn & understand.
Mr. Manoj Kumar , Sulabh International
I will remain charged up in my life.
Mr. N. Vaitheswaran , NTPC
This program enables self introspection to do self diagnosis and is needed for constant self improvement.
Mr. S.C. Batra , SAIL
I am really impressed by the workshop and delighted too.
Mr. V.K. Arora , SAIL
Program is useful and knowledgeable and will help in our day today working.
Mr. Pawan Kumar Arora , RITES Ltd.
Well delivered and organised program.
Mr.T.G. John , NRDC
Very good in content and enjoyment.
1. Delivery From Training Has refreshed by approach.
2. Now I know what is success.
3. Have got clarity of Way to Win.
4. Know the tools of efficient working.
5. Approach for problem solving.
6. Use of W2W training program in our daily life.
7. Winning attitude.
8. Upgradation of skill and knowledge.
9. Better utilisation of time to enhance personal effectiveness.
10. Positive attitude towards life.
1. Lack of patience.
2. Short Temper Overconfidence
4. Fear Ego Impatience
5. Non Commitment
6. Negative Attitude
8. Mind Blocks
9. Lack Of Confidence Hesistation
Mr. Rakesh Kumar,IRCTC
This prog. Is useful for all practicing managers.
Mr. A.K. Kalra,EIL
Very educative program. Perfect prog ever attended.
Mr. I.C. Sharma,GAIL
It is a knowledgeable prog to enhance performance.
Ms. Neha Singh,AAR ESS EXIM
The prog. Is really very useful.
Mr. Sudhir Warrier, IRCTC
Was more than expected.
Mr. S R Dua , MECON
It was good. A nicely managed and presented program.
Mr. T.K. Shekhar , SAIL
A good program for self development and career development.
Mr. Ajay Pal , NBCC
A nicely managed and presented program.
Mr. Vikul Gupta , AAR ESS EXIM
One should regularly attend these types of programs to upscale their skills.
2. Qualities for winning.
3. Winning habit.
4. Personality development techniques
5. Mental Preparedness.
6. Strategy making
7. Positive aspectsof life and imparts good insight
1. Improved Knowledge
3. Lack of confidence.
5.Underestimatation of self.
Mr. P.K. Jain, Power Grid
Good - it made and other participants smile.
Ms. Anita Ghai,SAIL
You walk people will follow you.
Mr. H.S. Kaushal, Power Grid
I upgraded mine, now its turn of my other collegues in office to upgrade their skills.
Mr. V.K. Nagar, GAIL
I think bright about mine and your future.
Mr. Nikhil Raj, Credent Portfolio
It created positive thinking in me for my life.
Mr. Harkishan Singh, NHAI
I find this program very useful not only in my professional sphere but also in social & personal life.
Mr. Pradhan R.K. Sinha, NHAI
Very interactive way of learning and keeping the participnats completely involved.
Ms. Usha Agarwal, Oil India Ltd
It was a good program and there was lot of scope to learn
Mr. S.N. Mishra, Oil India Ltd
Program was very good and interactive.
Ms. Anupama Parmar, BHEL
Very well stuctured, interactive and nice program. It has generated positiveness towards life.
Mr. Santosh Kumar Gupta, BHEL
The technique used in the program was unique. Sessions were highly interactive and participant oriented.
1. Art of introspection
2. Positive attitude building
3. To celebrate & enjoy
5. Difference between self respect, pride,responsibility & liability.
6. Will to Kill
7.Input on feedback & counselling techniques.
1. Negative Thoughts
2. Indifferent behaviour
3. Postponing of assignments.
4. Introvert Nature
5. Anger for small things
6. Idealling With Time.
Mr. Shivendra Kumar, IGL
The program was ultimate to improve communication skills.
Ms. Anjali Narayan, MTNL
Excellent program, exceeded my expectations.
Mr. Asit Minz, MTNL
It was entertaining and informative
Mr. Brij Raj Singh, GAIL
The program is very useful for all day-to-day activities.
Mr. S. K. Singh, SAIL
P2P program is useful and informative. The organisations are recommended to adopt it.
Mr. Bhupinder Singh, KML
A good program to develop and exceed ambitions beyond limits.
Mr. Yogendra Kumar, NHAI
Total program be considered for implementation into the daily pursuits in offices.
Mr. S. P. Sharma, NHAI
The workshop has refreshed me to explore more potential from within me to be a better leader.
Ms. Anmol Sharma, VHPL
Prior to attendinf P2P I didn't realise that I can do anything. Its has instilled self-belief in me.
Dr. Sumit Taneja, VHPL
P2P has made me feel responsible for the mismanagement at my work place.
Mr. D. N. Jha, KML
This workshop has enabled me understand 5S and supervision skills. I can relate to the short falls in supervision at the work place and will ensure these to be undone soon.
Ms. Sonal Singh, SAIL
The P2P session has rejuvenated skills and potentials in me and will definitely make me perform beyond expectations.
Narendra Dhankar SAIL
Program was very informative and an eye opener. It's great!
Shivani Main Valeda Herbals Private Ltd.
Made me feel good and develop positive attitude.
1. Constant self development is needed to be successful in life.
2. Positive attitude helps self development.
3. Ways to achive my goals.
4. Learnt to be positive and motivated to achive results.
5. Process to transform from Good to Great.
6. Inspiration to work harder and motivate others around us to do so.
7. Introspection is very important to learn from failures.
2. Negative attitude
4. Low confidence
5. Casual approach to life
G.C. Joshi STC
The program has enabled me to take decisions.
MSZ Abassi STC
The program has greatly enabled me to become a better performer
MML Bhatia STC
The method of explaining, the case studies were interesting and knowledgeable.
It was a well presented session.
1. To achieve excellence in all aspects.
2. Developing a time schedule.
3. To think out of the box.
4. Learnt power of 2 that will help in improving my strengths and overcoming my weaknesses.
5. Gained good knowledge of process of planning for work.
6. Practical knowledge in view of present global situation.
7. Process to realize my full potential and transform it into performance.
1. Never make promises that cannot be fulfilled.
3. Never misguide anybody.
4. Delay in decision making.
5. Restricting mindset.
6. Underestimating people.
7. Impatience and negative attitude
8. Negative thoughts.
Sonal Singh SAIL
The meditation session was very absorbing, it brought my focus back.
Mr. Shyam Khattar JUST DIAL
Just one word "WOW".
Sanjiv Sharma C.A
In society building , can make it a mass movement to improve individuals.
Mukul Pandey Bajaj Allianz
It is a very good exercise, for todays stressed professional environment. It will surely help everyone to lead a happy and joyful life.
H. Bhisham Pal
It was a wonderful experience and learning about satisfaction in life and career.
1. Life is full of joy - live it kingsize.
2. It brought my focus back.
3. Learnt about satisfaction in career and life.
4. I will look at life more positively.
5. Life is short, enjoy every moment.
6. There is a silver lining with every cloud.
1. Negative feelings.
2. Low self confidence.
4. My negative views about people and things.
5. Anger and anxiety.